Sunday, September 5, 2010

New computer finally

Well I finally took the plunge. I bought a new computer. The laptop that I've had since 2003 is still here. It's still working. I don't plan on abandoning it anytime soon. It's been with me for soo long and it has never failed me. If the computer crashed, it was because I was being mean to it.

But this new computer is packed with soo much that I will be able to play video games at least for another year or two. Then it will be used mainly for surfing the net and watching lots of video. And of course posting on a blog that no one reads.

If anyone is interested to know the computer. It's a desktop. Gateway FX 6803-25. If anyone knows of any reviews, please feel free to post on the blog. I've not found anything yet...no bad reviews anyway. This one comes with a Blu-Ray ROM, so I'll be able to watch Blu-Ray DVDs if I wanted to. The only thing it lacks is a Wi-Fi modem. Otherwise, it's packed to the brim with goodies.

Well, I'll be exploring the computer now. Hope to see you again soon.

No comments: