Saturday, February 9, 2008

AISG Reunion Dinner

I can't believe I made it to the reunion dinner. I haven't seen any of these guys for over 10 years! I thought it was going to be awkward, but it wasn't and I was very happy to have seen all of them. I couldn't believe all the people I knew.

Kate, Michael, Jeremy, Bob, Amy, and I met a few new people too. Jane, and Bob's girlfriend. We talked about the good times and memories and what we're doing right now and so on and so forth. It was a lot of fun seeing them again, and I hope that we'll all be able to meet up again soon.

I can't believe Jeremy's interning as a doctor here in New York. Apparently he wants to do his residency here. Maybe he can give me a check up for a low price. Bob's some important banker now who works like 17 hour days. I can't believe he can take this. Kate's majoring in music technology. Amy majored in Chemistry. And Mike...I forgot what he was doing. I think something in savings? Stock? Movies? Jane works at The Essex Hotel. I guess we aren't doing so bad after all.

We've all changed and grown up, but I can still see the "middle-high school" attitudes and antics. I wish I had my camera. I wish other people had brought their cameras. I'm sure no one else from Guangzhou would believe it.

No comments: